Does hair make the woman? 30% of us think so, believing that just changing our hair style or colour can make us happier.
Change isn't always easy, but without a little every now and then, life can be dull.
" There are signals we all give off that indicate whether we're ready for a little spontaneity, we want to make a bigger change, or if the status quo is working as is, " explains Susan Jeffers, author of Life Is Huge: Laughing, Loving and Learning from it All!
This test will tell you whether you're ripe for a change.
1. When the alarm rings in the morning, you:
a. roll over and grab a little more sleep
b. rise immediately, wondering what the day ahead will bring
c. snuggle under the covers, making a mental list of all you need to do.
2. Check out your high school yearbook. What about you has remained the same?
a. hair, make-up - maybe even some of the clothes
3. How often do you travel - even for a mini weekend break?
b. at least once a year
c. a few times a year
4. When you go to your favourite neighbourhood restaurant, you usually:
a. choose your one favourite meal
b. order the special of the night
c. alternate among three favourite dishes
5. On most weekends you can be found:
a. playing catch up on errands, grocery shopping and cleaning
c. socialising with friends and family
6. When was the last time you met and made plans with a friend?
a. too long ago to remember
b. within the last year
c. within the past six months
7. Of these, you're more likely to day dream about:
a. having more time to yourself
b. choosing a different career
c. winning the lottery
8. When you see a makeover on TV, your first reaction is
a. I wish it was me
b. I wonder what they would do to me
c. wow, she looks great!
Add up all your ticked a's, then b's then c's and go to chan6es library to download your score. Share this personality test with your friends.